Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Romantic Day


Today I choose a more romantic look. The dress is very light because it's really hot here today! I bought it in a very nice store and the price is really low (€ 25)! I decided to put the jacket of Berschka because tonight will be definitely colder. I love my Christian Dior shoes _ because they are extremely comfortable. The belt Zara is bright and is a real gem! The purse is faux leather, 
I love the shape and color!
So ... I'm ready to go out! Have a nice day!



Oggi scelgo un look più romantico. L'abito è molto leggero perchè oggi qui fa davvero caldo! L'ho comprato in un negozio molto carino e il prezzo è davvero basso (€25)! Ho deciso di mettere anche la giacca di Berschka perchè stasera sicuramente farà più freddo. Adoro le scarpe di Christian Dior perchè sono comodissime. La cintura di Zara è luminosa ed è un vero gioiello! La borsa è in eco pelle, adoro la sua la forma e il colore! 
Quindi...Sono pronta per uscire! Buona giornata!





4 comments:

  1. Quest'outfit è stupendo! Mi piace molto il vestitino che ti sta molto bene! Complimenti!

    Kisses,
    Miriam
    Fashion Crazy Ball and My Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
  2. nos encanta tu blog.te hemos conocido por chicismo.un beso guapa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi babe :) it's very nice this outfit! I like it :) thx to have visited my Fashiolista's profile and to have left a comment! I follow you on your blog, if you want pass to visit me and follow me too :)
    http://tessisanapple.blogspot.com/
    XOXO
    Tess.

    ReplyDelete
  4. meraviglioso questo outfit!!!!!!

    Un bacio!!

    NEW POST - Zara Accessories List
    http://chocolateinfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey sweetie! thanks for your comment and for stopping by <3
Keep on smiling!