Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Waiting for the snow



The coldest period of the year has come, and weather forecasts  for the week say just one thing: SNOW!! All around Europe!!  I couldn’t wait, so I show you this warm and comfortable outfit! 



The sheepskin coat , I bought it  at Pitti Filati in Florence a couple of years ago and in winter is one of my favorite passepartout ... pants are by Bershka and I got  them last Saturday in Milan:  very soft,  they can be matched with an oversized sweater as with a French dress! They’re also very cheap, only € 19,99!
Finally, my beautiful Moon Boots by Aldo complete my outfit thanks to their versatility!First born for the mountain, they look great also for a casual look!

What do you think about it? And so… Are you ready for snowballs battle?
  

Coat_Object Collection
Sweater_King Kong
Pants_Bershka
Moonboots_Aldo
Glasses_Rayban


Si avvicina il periodo più freddo dell’anno, e questa settimana hanno previsto neve a volontà!
Non mi lascio cogliere impreparata e vi sfoggio un outfit caldo e comodissimo! 

Il cappottino stile montone l’ho preso al Pitti Filati a Firenze un paio di anni fa e d’inverno è uno dei miei passepartout preferiti… i pantaloni li ho acquistati lo scorso sabato da Bershka - Milano: super morbidi e versatili, li puoi abbinare ad una maglia oversize come ad un abitino francese!! Un vero affare, aggiungerei, solo € 19,99!
Infine, i miei splendidi Moon Boot di Aldo completano l’outfit grazie alla loro versatilità! Nati principalmente per la montagna, si prestano anche ad un look più casual.

Che ne dite? E voi, siete pronte a fare a palle di neve?

Coat_Object Collection
Sweater_King Kong
Pants_Bershka
Moonboots_Aldo
Glasses_Rayban







9 comments:

  1. Cute look, Elen, missed your posts and ideas!

    Visit me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute white snow boots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this entire look! Cold weather can sometimes bog down fashion, but this outfit is darling! xo, megs

    princess.hippie.love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yep you look warm!! plus what shoe size are you? send me those moon boots!! lool loving the look, guess we can still look trendy during the cold!

    got exciting new posts coming up, follow if you can

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect casual look!
    http://www.martasfashiondiary.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. those boots look perfect for the snow :) aww thanks for your comment! I would love to follow you back :)

    Mili from call me, Maeby

    ReplyDelete
  7. That jacket is adorable I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't been preparing for snow because I think we won't have it this year...or is it to soon to say?;)
    you look great, that coat is amazing
    I'm following you

    ReplyDelete

Hey sweetie! thanks for your comment and for stopping by <3
Keep on smiling!